There are some pretty cool benefits that come with being an airline pilot. These are a few.
1) Your work begins and ends at the airport, and who doesn’t love airports?
2) You can bid for an overseas route to experience other cultures.
3) Interacting with passengers and helping them get to vacations, weddings, funerals, births, and other important life events is rewarding.
4) Nothing’s better than getting paid to do what you love.
5) A constantly changing schedule keeps you from getting into a rut.
6) In addition to time off, most pilots get paid vacation time.
7) And, most pilots get travel passes for their friends and family as well.
8) You get the chance to explore cool cities on layovers.
9) Popping out of the clouds during an ILS approach is a great feeling, and your passengers wonder how you pull it off.
10) Kids look at you in awe.
11) It’s a challenge to make the flight smooth from takeoff to landing without spilling anyone’s coffee in the back.
12) But better than anything else, the office view is killer from FL300.
Did we miss anything?