J&K High Court written test schedule for Data Entry Operators for State Cadre posts. Written test is Scheduled on 16 Feb 2019. Admit card can be downloaded from 04 feb 2019
J&K High Court notified for Information of all eligible candidates (shown in Annexure * A’ to this Notification), who have applied for the posts of Data Entry Operators (State Cadre) in Subordinate Courts of the State pursuant to Advertisement Notification No. 986 dated 20.02.201*4, that their written test (Objective Type) shall be held on 16.02.2019 (Saturday) at 11:30 A.M., simultaneously at Srinagar and Jammu wings of the High Court Complexes.
The Candidates of Jammu division shall appear in the written test at Jammu and the candidates of the Kashmir division shall appear in the written test at Srinagar on the scheduled date. The candidates belonging to Leh and Kargil districts shall have the option to appear in the written test either at Srinagar or at Jammu.
How to Download J&K High Court Admit Card
1) The Admit Cards of the eligible candidates are available on the Website of the High Court http/ /jkhighcourt.nic.in. The candidates shall download their Admit Cards from the Website from 04.02.2019onwards.
2) Candidates will not be permitted entry into the Written Test without Admit Card and a valid Identity card.
3) No Individual call letter shall be issued to any candidate. No claim of being unaware of the venue/date of test shall be entertained.
4) The Criteria formulated for selection to the posts Is uploaded on the official website of the High Court htrtp/ / jkhighcourt.nic.in.
5) Any Candidate found guilty of impersonating shall render him/her liable to criminal prosecution.
6) The Candidates shall report at the venue of the test one hour before the scheduled time.
7) Candidates must abstain from obtaining any kind of unfair assistance.
8) Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets shall not be allowed inside the examination centres.
9) No TA/DA will be paid for participation In the Written Test.
Admit Cards/ Roll no.Slips of the Candidates who have applied for the posts of Data Entry Operators (State Cadre) in Subordinate Courts of the State pursuant to Advertisement Notification No. 986 dated 20.02.2014.
Notification regarding Candidates who have applied for the posts of Data Entry Operators (State Cadre) in Subordinate Courts of the State pursuant to Advertisement Notification No. 986 dated 20.02.2014.