Girl consumes poison in Pulwama, dies

An 18 -year-old girl died after consuming some poisonous substance in south Kashmir’s Pulwama district late Wednesday night.

Reports said a girl (name withheld) took some poisonous substance at her home in a village of the district.

 

She was immediately rushed to SMHS hospital in Srinagar where doctors pronounced her dead on arrival, said the reports.

Police has registered a case and sent the body for autopsy to district hospital Pulwama, said an official, adding that they suspected the victim has committed suicide.

-GK

Comments are closed.